QHSE Advisor, Consett, County Durham
Dellner Polymer and Glass Solutions is a UK based business. We are part of Dellner Group, which also incorporates Dellner Bubenzer Group. It is an industry-diverse global leader in the design and manufacture of braking systems for the material handling, crane & hoist, container handling, mining, marine, industrial, offshore, oil & gas, and wind energy sectors.
Dellner Polymer & Glass Solutions consists of Dellner Polymer Solutions, Dellner Romag and Dellner Percy Lane and Dellner Wizard. We provide technologically advanced vibration control, rubber fabrication and bonding solutions for a global market. Additionally, we design, engineer, manufacture, test and supply specialist glass and glazing products and aluminium windows, doors and fabrications for the global rail, transport, security and architectural markets.
We are recruiting for a QHSE Advisor at our Dellner Romag site, County Durham. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring full compliance with EHS legal requirements and conforms to all Standards and Certifications necessary for the current and projected future needs of the business.
• Implement, maintain, and improve relevant Management, Process and Product Standards in line with business objectives including ISO 9001, 45001 and ISO14001.
• Investigate QHSE non-conformances and recommend appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
• Carry out QHSE audits to meet the requirements of ISO accreditation.
• Identify and implement HSE and Quality improvements in line with business objectives, monitoring key trends and KPIs.
• Support the training of all employees to ensure awareness of site Management Systems and Process and Product Standards and the relevance to their role and business objectives.
• Lead, manage and motivate the QHSE Team including all related line management activity.
• Support development of a site culture which puts Health & Safety, Quality and Customer Focus at the centre of daily activities
• Act as a role model for the Vision, Mission, Culture and Values of the Dellner Polymer and Glass Solutions Group.
Specific Person Criteria;
• We are looking for candidates who are NEBOSH qualified
• Experience and knowledge of managing QHSE within a manufacturing, engineering, or scientific discipline
• Knowledge of internal and supplier auditing and managing customer relationships.
• As an individual you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to work under pressure and act decisively.
• You are a strong team player who enjoys supporting and developing your wider team.
• You enjoy thinking outside the box and solving problems, working in an environment which strives for progression.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com